Contact Georgia’s elected officials and encourage them to get rid of the electronic voting machines and use only HAND-MARKED and HAND-COUNTED Paper Ballots.
GOVERNOR, BRIAN KEMP
EMAIL: Contact Us
PHONE: (404) 656-1776
CONSTITUENT SERVICES: (800) 436-7442
Official FACEBOOK: facebook.com/GovKemp
Official TWITTER: twitter.com/GovKemp
Official INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/govkemp
Campaign FACEBOOK: facebook.com/BrianKempGA
Campaign TWITTER: twitter.com/BrianKempGA
Campaign INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/briankempga
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, JON BURNS
PHONE: (404) 656-5020
- Chief of Staff, Spiro Amburn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Assistant, Grace Hannah Cason, email@example.com
- Executive Assistant to the Speaker, Kailyn Duesler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Chief of Staff – Community and Government Relations, Hayley Gahlau, email@example.com
- Deputy Chief of Staff – Communications, Kaleb McMichen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Chief of Staff – General Counsel, Keith Williams, email@example.com
Dekalb County Commission 2 Democrat Primary Election with Michelle Long Spears
In the 2022 election in DeKalb County District 2 Commission race, a candidate (Michelle Long Spears) had no votes in the precinct where she and her husband lived and voted.
A machine recount was run and failed.
A hand count was performed and it changed the outcome of the race.
It showed that the machine count shorted Michelle Long Spears over 44% of her votes and added votes to another candidate.
The hand count proved that Michelle Long Spears was the winner of the race and The Dominion system failed to count over 11% of the ballots.
PAPER BALLOTS 2024 Y’ALL TSHIRT
MAKE VOTING GREAT AGAIN!
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
Please share the petition on social media, as well as sending to your family, friends, and sphere of influence. Our plan is to print the petition and deliver to our elected officials, so the more signatures we collect, the more impactful the petition will be.
Women for America First is a not for profit social welfare organization formed under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations to Women for America First are not tax-deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.